Utterly ridiculous... what I spent my 25% on

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone-

Keep in mind I often overspend with the thought that someone will likely go back. I spent more than an hour trying to figure out what the hell to get.

I started to get a Bleeker Hobo (medium) and even a Lily in Black (with 25% off who could resist).

However, in the end I settled on

1) Bleecker SHopper in Black
2) Felicia SLim Duffle in British Tan (shown in reply)
3) Tattersall ponytail scarf
4) Pink/Nickel 3/4" bracelet
5) Valet signature (White/Silver) keychain
6) Marian boots in Chestnut

My friend bought a Tattersall Travel Tote, and three wristlets for Christmas gifts.

Attachments

• Tattersall Scarf.jpg
    Tattersall Scarf.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Pink Signature Bracelet.jpg
    Pink Signature Bracelet.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Valet Keychain.jpg
    Valet Keychain.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Shopper with stuff.jpg
    Shopper with stuff.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Shopper.jpg
    Shopper.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 98
Here is the Felicia Duffle

Note: in the Shopper and Duffle I showed the following items

1) TI-84 calculator
2) Samsung Q1 Ultra computer w/keyboard
3) Tattersall makeup bag
4) Tattersall wristlet
5) Patchwork Wristlet

Attachments

• Felicia with stuff.jpg
    Felicia with stuff.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Felicia with extender.jpg
    Felicia with extender.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 88
I LOVE, LOVE the Felicia!!! I am so jealous that your Coach store had the Lily!! I'm thinking about getting one before they are all gone even though I know they are big and heavy! Love the shopper too, I just got mine and its a great bag. I have to say you have amazing taste! Very similar to what I like. I want to look for some boots but I'm afraid my calves won't fit in them. Congrats on such a great day!

I LOVE, LOVE the Felicia!!! I am so jealous that your Coach store had the Lily!! I'm thinking about getting one before they are all gone even though I know they are big and heavy! Love the shopper too, I just got mine and its a great bag. I have to say you have amazing taste! Very similar to what I like. I want to look for some boots but I'm afraid my calves won't fit in them. Congrats on such a great day!

Hi-

Actually I JUST returned the extra Lily (Whiskey) I purchased (long story) to the Novi (in Michigan). Maybe you could do a phone order. That was last night at 8pm.

I have the scarf rubber boots from summer '06 and my calves are fine, but I tried to buy the new ones in signature and even a 9 didn't fit. The boots I bought are lace-up so they actually fit!

Whiskey is completely sold out and they can order you a Black one now (for Lily)