Utterly Disgusting and Unbearable to Read! Mods, Please All Come in.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    Before you go on to click on the link below, please get yourself ready for some self control. I accidentally came upon this and don't know what say. I'm literally sick to my stomach! Although I'm fairly new here, I respect this forum and the mods a lot. And especially the creators of this wonderful forum, Meg and Vlad. Before check out what I have to show you, please be very well prepared and warned that it is disgusting to read. I don't know how you guys will react as a new loyal member like myself is speechless.

Mods, we need to do something about this. We need to MAKE them take it down from the site, as they're all false accusations that significantly hurt this forum's reputation. I'm so sorry to all the mods, I trust you guys 100% and no freaking crap like this can make me lose my respect for you guys.

xxx
    please don't link there - it's full of inaccuracies and not worth getting worked up over. This would've been better suited as a PM to Megs & Vlad I think.

2. I react like this....LMAO! You always have to have a hater that will make up stuff! Someone unfortunately got scammed, didnt read the warning here on tPF where it says authenticators are not "professionals" they are just seasoned purse lovers who have a knack for spotting fakes. Meh, take it with a grain of salt, especially when the poster wont even post their full name!

There was something similar to this floating around about a year ago, it happens every now and again.

3. Here is the exact disclaimer...

Disclaimer
    All Authenticate This threads are here to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by our members are nothing but opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

Really, it isnt that hard to understand!

4. sounds like a complaint made by folks who were banned.

5. ^^ ITA.

Seriously, wtf?

6. THEY SMEAR EVERY COMPETING SELLER WHO ISN'T "ON THEIR TEAM" BY FILING DAILY BOGUS EBAY COUNTERFEIT "REPORTS" ON EVERYONE SELLING EXPENSIVE BAGS WHO ISN'T A TPF MEMBER. THEY HAVE AN ORGANIZED SYSTEM OF NEW MEMBERS WHO DO THIS REGULARLY ON SCHEDULES (LIKE SOLDIERS).

That made me laugh. Does this person not realise that the people that authenticate the bags are experts? :lol::girlsigh:

7. OMG that was hilarious!

8. I couldn't read it all with the all-caps screaming at me.

But...:roflmfao:

9. lame - apparently someone got their panties in a wad because they can no longer sell their cheap crappy fakes...

10. Mmmmmm....."COOLAIDE"....:graucho:

11. That was entertainment! Looks like someone is pissy that their fakes were discovered. I really don't think it's worth the time to challenge the author of the complaint.

12. Yeah, I'm sure Meg and Vlad are fuming! ;) Teh Internetz are serious bizness!

Who cares? OP, if you stick around, you'll see that there's always someone, somewhere who's going to post "smack" about tPF.

13. That's hilarious! Agreed - some fake seller who is just angry they got caught.

14. The comments section is even better. :roflmfao:

15. I was very disappointed that there was not a single mention of alien abduction in the entire thread. Hopefully someone will be thoughtful enough to remedy this.