Utah messenger or graphite messenger?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help!

Which bag is suitable for a mid thirties, 5'11", average size guy. Down to earth and simple, not big into fashion and brands.

2. I'd get the Graphite Daniel... Very stylish and functional.

3. I like the Graphite...

4. i also like graphite on a guys .....:tup::tup::tup:

5. I would wait for the S/S '10 runway new Taiga messengers to come out and get one of those - the new colors are very nice.

6. graphite will be cheaper than utah leather.
    so with the money you save you could buy a 2nd thing

7. The utah is much more subtle but oh so gorgeous! Since you said you're not much into labels, I think this would be the way to go :tup:

8. Thanks for your feedback!

I am getting this for my bf for v day.

Anyone has Utah and can comment on the maintenance of the material?

9. Ss 2010 for guys? Had to find the pics! Thanks!

10. My DH doesn't like all the labels etc, but is starting to like LV things. If I were buying him a messenger bag, I would definitely go with the Utah line, the leather is gorgeous and it's very subtle, like MsMax stated. What a great valentines day gift!

11. I would go with the Utah messenger it is very classy and subtle, I have been drooling over it for a long long time now, but I have set my limit at €1000... at least for now :P

12. Utah definitely because its subtle and yet, gorgeous and classy. The Andrei in Taiga Grizzli would be awesome too :smile:

13. damier graphite!

14. graphite for sure :biggrin:

15. Graphite!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice