USPS tracking problem - I am waiting for my STAM!

IT ARRIVED!! Surprisingly it just ARRIVED!!

See photo..

Actually I never seen a Stam bag in real life before I purchased it from the seller online... It is much bigger than I think~ similar to my Fendi Spy size actually and the leather is SO SOFT!! I am very impressed about this new bag. I knew I LOVE IT! :shame: :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 87
No update on USPS status.. still enroute at USA. hahah

yeah I love this bag.. it is quite big like fendi spy size.. and my one is the one from last season . the leather is soft..and not heavy at all!!! I love it so much now! I cant wait to use it to work tomorrow.

Lol at USPS! A bit sad their tracking;)

Hey, I'm so happy for you!!! Glad u got the soft leather coz I heard some Stams (I think the icy ones especially) were kinda more structured and feels tougher. Love the interior colour! Yay!!! Quick put all your stuff in it. Change bags now!

haha I am planning to use my bag TOMORROW to work! I cant wait anymore!!!

I was consider about the A/W 05 or S/S 06 stam before I purchase. I like the older leather and the interior color more.. cos the new stam have ivory interior which is not durable at all! and the new stam looks more structure which I dont really like...

I am glad that I finally recieved my bag today..

ChloeSS said:
haha I am planning to use my bag TOMORROW to work! I cant wait anymore!!!

I was consider about the A/W 05 or S/S 06 stam before I purchase. I like the older leather and the interior color more.. cos the new stam have ivory interior which is not durable at all! and the new stam looks more structure which I dont really like...

I am glad that I finally recieved my bag today..

I guess I must have the new stam because I have the ivory interior.:sad2: I still love the bag, and I love the leather, but now I am wondering about the old leather since everyone seems to like this more. I still love the bag and won't part with it but could you give me more detail about the comparison so I will know? I didn't have any other except to buy the new one. Also, I don't have any problems with my closures on top. Someone said this was a problem with the older style???

I have a black Stam from fall, which has the Icy leather. I am the minority but I don't like my leather! It's so textured that it looks cheap, IMO. My mom even commented that it looks like fake leather. I have the baby Stam in Violet as well which has the Nappa (smooth) leather and I MUCH prefer that--it's scrumptious! I'm also the minority in that I've had no problems whatsoever with my kiss lock. It closes perfectly and I have no issues with the bag popping open. I did have a taupe bag briefly and the kiss lock on that one was wonky.... the clasps kind of overlapped each other and scratched the surfaces. I didn't realize they were faulty until I got my black one. Anyway, despite my undesired Icy leather, I still LOVE my Stam!!

if you want to get your bag quick but safe try to get USPS flat rate shipping its 2-3day air at a cost of just 8.10$ flat rate no matter where it goes to or the weight in side the usa. come to USPS Shipping Tracking they offer great info on prices and such too get your bags quick and safe just know how to track and what the usps uses as tracking.