USPS question

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ,

Can anyone tell me if you get a tracking number for a parcel if it is posted with USPS airmail.

2. All companies have web addresses. united states post office - usps.com, united parcel service - ups.com. They should be able to give you that information. I always use priority thru the post office and I get a tracking #. Browse the site. Its a little early in the states hopefully someone will have a definate answer a little later in the day.

3. If you send it as registered mail, you will get a tracking number with USPS I believe.

4. Make sure you get insurance! They lost something on me before Christmas and calling them and tracing was a joke!

5. Not if it's 1st class :sad:

6. ok thanks everyone :smile:

7. Priority has tracking I think. By the way can anyone tell me is it that Saks doe not refund taxes when you mail-in-refund? Is it their policy?

8. The best way is to get a delivery confirmation receipt. It provides you with a tracking number that you can use to track your package online (like UPS and Fedex). The only other way is to send by Express mail.