USPS delivered the item to wrong address

anusa

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
I had an international package beinge delivered to my address in smyrna throuhg ems but the tracking shows delivery at porter ranch ca. Initially the tracking never updated anything then out of the blue it showed delivery at porter ranch ca.
I will call usps today but I am really screwed up how is even possible that somthing addressed to smyrna GA gets delivered to porter ranch california

It could be the tracking slip fell off your package and got stuck to a different package. That happened with a domestic package I sent from AZ to AK with signature confirmation and insurance. The signature confirmation slip showed a completely different person in a completely different part of AK signed for the package. The buyer and I were flipping out until a rep from the post office called me back and said the insurance slip was not showing signature in their records and thought maybe the signature confirmation slip got mixed up with another parcel. Sure enough, the buyer contacted me later that afternoon stating she received the package.

Sometimes the system glitches. Definitely contact the PO to sort through the discrepancy.

ahhhhhhhhhhh okk I am really hoping it is some kind of the same glitch the package is pretty expensive and I am in a soup if it does lands up here

thanks for responding

It is not from any seller it is from my cousin and she printed the right address on the box I am very certain of that. I am going to give them a call now

I went to send out a package from here in GA to Beverly Hills CA and at the last minute I noticed the postal clerk had it listed to Experiment GA.
I think that since our zips begin with 3 and CA's zips begin with 8, we have to really keep an eye on the postal folks! See if that's what happened in your case.

I went to send out a package from here in GA to Beverly Hills CA and at the last minute I noticed the postal clerk had it listed to Experiment GA.
I think that since our zips begin with 3 and CA's zips begin with 8, we have to really keep an eye on the postal folks! See if that's what happened in your case.

^^CA zips should begin with 9