USPS can't find my package

1. =/ My Red Epi Pochette

They said that they'll call me if they find it. What do I do?

2. from where the package came from?

3. Oh my gosh... Do you have a tracking number for it ? I hope it was insured.

4. Do you have a tracking number?

I about freaked when I sold a bag here when the MP was still here.
    I sent a Gucci bag and was given my tracking # and it never worked!
    I about fainted!
    I was SO glad to hear from, the Buyer that she received it!

5. This is the one thing I'm so afraid of when I shop online. Please tell me that they can at least give you something for it.

I don't trust the USPS, only Fed-Ex and UPS. I never had any problems with them. USPS never updates the package status on their website.

6. The tracking number said that a notice was left at my house but I never recieved a notice. Then when I went to pick it up, they can't find it. I don't know what happened cause it has to be signed for in order to pick it up. I won an auction on eBay from a trusted seller.

7. which seller

8. I'm not sure if she's trusted on here but her items are all authentic before she sold them all. Her username is chickie_pooh

9. This is happening to me right now. Tracking # says the package "arrived at unit" at 3:29AM, which means that it arrived at the POST OFFICE near my house at 3:29AM. They don't know what happened to it, it has yet to be delivered. In all likeliness it is lost, it has been several weeks and was uninsured. :sad:

I am NOT a fan of the PO. Come to think of it they haven't called me back about this! Argh!

10. I'm not sure why we need to name the Seller{?}

love,bags, you were SO sweet during our tPF transaction! I about died when I couldn't track that bag!!!!

11. It's good to know that I'm not alone. I'm just thinking if I should wait or buy another one on eBay. authenticlvlady has one right now at a low price. except it's an older model where the strap connects to the zipper pull. which is what i tried to avoid

12. HOLY CRAP!!
    Can I cry and ***** with you guys?!
    Effing post office hasn't delivered my package yet either.

I have a delivery confirmation number but that's not the same as "tracking"
    The package left CA on THURSDAY and was shipped Priority Mail which should take 2-3 days.

I called them and they told me that Priority Mail isn't guaranteed and it could take 5 days AND it's not even considered lost until TEN Days. 10 DAYS!! I'm developing an ulcer here!! :mad:

I've NEVER had an issue with Priority Mail before.
    Figures when I do, it's the largest sum of money that I've ever spent on eBay. :cry:

I feel for you guys.
    I hope ALL our bags arrive to their destinations ASAP!!

13. Oh no!!! agghh, I hope you get it. I don't trust USPS, I always ship with UPS!

14. same thing is happening to me at this moment I have it posted in General discussion, THe one that is really getting to me is myone pair of jeans that was sauppose to be here a week ago....and then out of no where it said "redircted to recievers new address"... I am freaking out!

15. Sending item via USPS seems to be very risky at the moment!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice