Using your Hermes charm

1. I just received one of those little Hermes charms in the mail: a gold elephant! It's beautiful and will certainly look swell on the Trim I hope to get one of these days ;)

But I have NO IDEA on how to open it! Can anybody give me a hint? There's no key like with the locks, and I've tried pressing, pulling, and twisting. You know I'll be eternally grateful if you give me instructions. Thanks!

2. Congrats, coco-nut! The elephant charm is the screw kind. You know that thickened part of the handle? Twist it around and it should unscrew. If you already tried it, perhaps it's just a bit tight. Keep trying, maybe w/ latex gloves on. Good luck!

3. Oh THANK YOU! That wasn't difficult at all. I was just mystified and now I'm not! All I need now is a bag to plant it on!

4. I bought one myself from e-bay, received it and stared at it wondering the same thing! Thankfully I e-mailed the seller and the problem was solved! Enjoy!

5. Hmm, I pm'd you with my thoughts on a bag...maybe you will get one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice