Using the Neverfull pouch on it's own?

hellopatricia

Jan 30, 2016
Just curious to know if anyone here has used the pouch that comes in the Neverfull on it's own before? I know people commonly use it to store stuff inside their bag. I was thinking of pulling mine out and just use it as a wristlet instead. Would it look weird? What are your opinions? :smile:

Not weird at all. I like the Neverfull pouches and use them as a clutch. However, I don't put too much stuff in it because it does look awkward if it's bulging.

Just curious to know if anyone here has used the pouch that comes in the Neverfull on it's own before? I know people commonly use it to store stuff inside their bag. I was thinking of pulling mine out and just use it as a wristlet instead. Would it look weird? What are your opinions? :smile:

I always use my Neverfull pouch on its own, it's actually quite practical, so go ahead!

For me, it seems a bit awkward as a wristlet. If it works for you or anyone else great. But for me just seems like a lot hanging from a wrist. It does seem like a nice shape for a clutch with just a phone, ID and lipstick.

I tried it once, and felt I looked stupid... It looks too big to be carried on the wrist... And if you put too much in it the zipper no longer zips straight and it look all bulky.

I do use it as a clutch for dressy, but non-formal occasions. I have to say this is not the most comfortable solution, hence I'm looking to get a "proper" bag, but it does serve it's function well for now. It easily holds my essentials - I carry my iPhone 6 (regular, not plus), a Chanel compact powder, a Dior lip balm (up to three lipsticks with those items - I've checked), DE cles pochette with my keys inside, a box of tissues and a few cards in the side pocket (I've tried with 4, but you can easily fit more if you need it). In this option the zipper is not crooked and the clutch is not misshaped. For me, that is absolutely perfect in terms of what it can hold, as I don't ever intend to bring more with me inside a clutch.

Of course mine is from DE NF MM and the epi one could hold less (as epi leather is less generous than canvas) and I've heard that PM NF has a smaller pouch.

I use mine and love it! It's great if you just need to run a quick errand. I also like to carry it into restaurants during lunch because sometimes places smell like food cooking which is yummy but and I do not want my bag to smell like food! [emoji16]

As soon as I got home after my Neverfull purchase, I realized I didn't find it attractive for use on its own. I ended up selling it to a fund a pochette- looks a little nicer as a clutch.