Using Spring/Summer bags in the fall?

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Do you think that it is okay to use spring/summer bags in the fall/winter? I want to use my Khaki/white Madeline but I am afraid that people will think I am weird? :P Plus, you know the whole thing about using wearing white/using white bags after Labor day. So what do you ladies think?

Also...I just recently purchased a teal Gigi and teal Legacy shoulder bag and would love to use them. Do you think they would be okay to use also for fall? Opinions PLEASE!!! Thanks!

-Amie :heart:

Am I correct that you live in Arizona? If so, definitely, Yes. Your seasons aren't as defined as here on the East Coast.

I also own a Teal Gigi, and I will wear mine with jeans, boots, etc. in the Fall/Winter. I'll avoid wet weather, but other than that, I will wear mine year-round.

Enjoy your Sun and your Teal bags!:tup:

I think it's totally okay to wear whatever bag you want! I think that "rule" of not wearing white after Labor Day is long gone. I think nothing's better than wearing white in winter. Anyway, that's my thought. Other opinions?

I thought there were no seasons in Arizona anyway! :P
It should be safe to wear any bag year-round over there.
:roflmfao: That's true...all we really have here is "hot" and "not so hot" lol. I just wasn't sure since I've read that a lot of people on here have been saving certain bags for fall and putting away their summer bags.

Teal...along with the best berry shades...is in a lot of retail stores now for fall...so that's fine. Especially if you're in AZ. As far as the khaki/white Madeline after labor day...first of all you won't be weird for carrying Coach...and second of all, I'm wearing my white kitten heals today for work and I live in New York...not to mention, Coach sells white in the winter months. Go for it...if you're concerned about it looking to sring/summer tie a fall/winter scarf on...that's what I do to make some of my bags more season appropriate and it's cheaper than buying a new bag every season!