Using LV As An Incentive To Lose Weight

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I have decided to make certain future LV purchases based on losing weight and staying at my goal weight/staying in shape. I am just wondering how many of you use LV purchases as an incentive to lose weight or stay in shape? Thanks:smile:

I did the same thing, although not with LV it's still the same.

I used things as incentive that I couldn't fit into, for example a particular belt that I wanted but wasn't made in a size I could wear unless I lost weight, or a particular type of clothing.

I found it quite an incentive that I wasn't just losing weight but I was gaining the ability to wear things that otherwise would never have fit.

Hi Everyone,
I have decided to make certain future LV purchases based on losing weight and staying at my goal weight/staying in shape. I am just wondering how many of you use LV purchases as an incentive to lose weight or stay in shape? Thanks:smile:

I've given it some thought....it's a great incentive if somebody can stick to it and not break a ban to buy unless a certain amount of weight is lost! Good luck to you.

I used it as an incentive to lose the baby weight. Bought the LV Trevi after I dropped 75lbs in 10 months. Had gained 77lbs during the pregnancy.

WOW, that's impressive...only 2 pounds to go!! :nuts:
I gained 55 pounds with my last preggo and lost 30#s so far...I still have 25#s to lose...I too have bought a few designer clothes as incentive, so i have 'till my B'day to reach my goal.
I don't think bags work well for me 'cause i can carry them regardless of my weight...but shoes and clothings are a different story...:graucho:

If you really won't cheat and buy any LVs then I think it's as good as an incentive as anything else. But seriously, if you cheat and make up excuses to buy something then it's not going to work. Good Luck!!

Thanks everyone! I was only going to use it for certain LV bags or accessories. I still plan on getting the bags that I really want and feel are essential to me for my b-day or holiday (1 for each event per year).:balloon:

Instead of weight loss, in my case, I used the achievement of my sales target for work as a criteria to buy the LV bag that i want. I too need to lose weight after giving birth but right now, the sales target is priority.

good luck! we're all behind you! don't forget to make the announcement when you get your bag!