Using Goyard St. Louis in City?

Tashi Delek

Nov 16, 2010
Hi ladies - for those of you that live in cities or other busy areas, do you ever feel unsafe toting your St. Louis around? I get nervous about pickpockets because of the unzippered open top, especially when all I have are a few things (including my wallet eek) floating around inside.
Maybe I'm being too paranoid?

I feel very safe in LA, but mostly because it's so spread out. When I'm in SF and taking public transportation I usually just carry my GM tote and put my wallet at the bottom below all of my other stuff.

I use a bag organizer for my St Louis totes, then throw a cardi or shawl on top.
I do the same. It's rare that I have to catch public transport with my St Louis, but I am mindful of it being open-ish when I am out and about in the city. I keep it very close to me and ensure like scholastican that I always have a cardi or pashmina on top.

I live in NYC and have two GM totes I use all the time. If I am ever concerned I just put my wallet on the bottom so it would take a lot of effort to get to. You can also tuck the sides in and that makes it herder for someone to reach into.

Additionally, I like to use mine in tandem with my Boeing as a carry on pair for air travel. I use their dust bag as a cover up for the bags anytime I have to toss them in security belts, overhead bins, or under the seat in front of me. You can always wash and air dry these dust bags later after your travels.

Additionally, I like to use mine in tandem with my Boeing as a carry on pair for air travel. I use their dust bag as a cover up for the bags anytime I have to toss them in security belts, overhead bins, or under the seat in front of me. You can always wash and air dry these dust bags later after your travels.

I do that with some of my bags too!

Isn't that little pochette inside the St Louis there so you can put in your wallet??? Sorry, I am new to Goyard, so I was wondering what the little one is for?????
bextasy, I love your little quote about the purse, so funny and- true....