Using Coach Factory 20% coupon at Macys???

Eqmmickey

Feb 18, 2010
Hello Coachies,
My couisin is away on business in Seattle, WA and i sent her the 20% off coupon for the Coach Factory Outlet to use. She informed me that when she went to the local Macy's they honored the Outlet coupon...So she actually got Macy's already 30% off plus the Outlet coupon's 20%off. SHe said they only allwoed her to use the coupon on items that were already on sale...Has anyone ever experienced this?

Here is the coupon link:
https://e.coach.com/servlet/formlink...ijpglyHnLVljmL

Last edited:
Nope but it is nice to know we can try and get this discount. thanks for information. I am going tomorrow.
I am going shopping tomorrow and make all the stops.
My Coach SA is off today so I told him I would wait until tomorrow to run in.

Nope but it is nice to know we can try and get this discount. thanks for information. I am going tomorrow.
I am going shopping tomorrow and make all the stops.
My Coach SA is off today so I told him I would wait until tomorrow to run in.

ive never used my outlet coupon at macy's. if u get the info, pls let me know too. TIA!

I have heard that macys does not honor outlet coupons
but I have used them at Nordys or maybe it depends on the SA
That was nice of them to honor the coupon though

I personally wouldn't do it... would you walk into Victoria's Secret with an American Eagle coupon and expect them to honor it? It's 2 different stores. Macy's should not honor Coach coupons.

I personally wouldn't do it... would you walk into Victoria's Secret with an American Eagle coupon and expect them to honor it? It's 2 different stores. Macy's should not honor Coach coupons.

why not? macys has done it for me before with PCE. many places accept the competitors coupons, i bought stuff from lowes using home depot coupons was that wrong?

They probably did it because there is a current Macy's coupon that is good for 20% off of Coach that is already on sale, so they are already authorized to give that discount.

macy's actually isnt supossed to, you guys must have just run into nice sa's that had other coupons that they scanned, or that sa had a nice manager that let them do the discount manually.