Using a PCE Acquired

Thanks for the info! I recently got hooked on Coach, as did my daughter, and I have my eye on a few items that I'm hoping to get with the PCE. I ended up buying one from eBay and the card is in the mail now. The seller was nice enough to put tracking on it, and I'm hoping that the card will arrive tomorrow, so I can head to the store on Friday!

That would work if the store could order the other items- it would even be nicer if they could have them sent to the FP store that's closer to my home (but way smaller than the store I'm planning to go to for the PCE).

Your comments make me feel better about the whole PCE event! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting my hopes up for the PCE and then be totally unexpected for being asked for ID or something when attempting to use the card... ;)

Thanks again!

You can absolutely use the card! People share them with their friends/family all the time. If you're driving further out of the way to go to a larger Coach store, let them know and ask if they can ship your order directly to your house if you prefer. You can still have it shipped to another Coach store, if you'd rather not have your package sitting on your porch. The store you order from will just have to call the receiving store and make sure it's okay (I've never had another store say no!) They should ask for your ID if the back of your credit card isn't signed, but that's about it :smile:

I have never been able to use a card that did not have my name or my husband's name in a FP store. I could not use my sister-in-law's card. I have however been able to use them online at Coach.com. Guess it depends on the store.

i had trouble using someone else's code over the phone with JAX, but when I pressed them they made a "one time exception". I was able to use the FB 25% off in the store and then again online, but I shopped as a guest online rather than signing in....I don't know if I would have signed in if it would have known that I had already used it in the store. The SA specifically told me I wouldn't be able to because the code is linked to my name and the system would know....

I just used the card I had gotten from someone else this a.m. in the store (for my Aegean Lindsey). I plopped it down on the counter as I got my wallet out to pay, and the SA picked it up and rang up my goodies w/ the discount, no issues at all! :biggrin:

I just used the card I had gotten from someone else this a.m. in the store (for my Aegean Lindsey). I plopped it down on the counter as I got my wallet out to pay, and the SA picked it up and rang up my goodies w/ the discount, no issues at all! :biggrin:

Awesome !!! So what did u get :biggrin:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! My PCE card just got here an hour ago- can't wait to go use it!

I just called store. They won't let me use acquired PCE code without having physical card to scan. They checked the list to see if I initially received the discount. Will probably order online or call JAX, to receive 25% off.