Using a men's messenger bag...

tinabug74

O.G.
Nov 30, 2013
I'm trying to decide which LV crossbody bag to buy. I just watched BJTaylor's 2016 Favorite's youtube video.
She just opened my eyes to the men's messenger bags. I never considered the men's line. However, I think the District PM in Monogram Macassar is the one I need. Has any other women used one of the men's messenger bags as their go-to crossbody? If so, which one? Pros? Cons? Thoughts? TIA

Reactions: prepster
I don't usually go for cross-body bags based on personal preference but the few times that I've needed one I've borrowed my dad's old Abbess. I find that the men's messenger bags have wide straps which make them very comfortable and the size generally does well with my height (5'9/10 barefoot and I almost always wear heels of some sort). Unless you mentioned it was from the men's lineup or someone really knows LV then it's all the same so long as you're happy and comfy wearing it.

Really interesting thread... I often peruse the men's line wondering if I could pull off a men's messenger bag. I am a mum and would like a very comfortable bag that could hold both mummy/children's essentials. I like the mick pm and the district pm! I also enjoyed bjtaylors video and hearing how comfortable the district pm is to wear....hhhmmm may need to try them again in store!