User-friendly epi?

Coral3

Feb 13, 2010
I'm wondering if some epi bags are more user-friendly than others, due to the stiffness of the leather? I know some people don't like speedy in epi because the opening is too stiff(?) I've never bought anything in epi, but am tossing up between Pont-Neuf, Speedy and Lockit? Any advice? other suggestions? :thinking:

I have an epi speedy, and while the opening *IS* stiff, it adds to the structure of the bag, and i love it.

It is very user friendly, and durable as all h***, i bet i could use it as a flotation device in case of a plane crash mid atlantic and still carry it beautifully and unharmed for the post rescue press conference!

I have an epi speedy, and while the opening *IS* stiff, it adds to the structure of the bag, and i love it.

It is very user friendly, and durable as all h***, i bet i could use it as a flotation device in case of a plane crash mid atlantic and still carry it beautifully and unharmed for the post rescue press conference!

Does your epi speedy sag at all MOWCAM??

Me neither... but the epi one holds its shape beautifully. the tougher structure of the leather as opposed to the monogram and damier canvas makes all the difference!

Just some thoughts, I have Epi Speedy 30 and I really like that it holds it shape and the opening too. I don't have an organizer inside but I don't need to look in the bag to find things. I know where everything are like wallet, glasses,tissues, compact mirror and the other things too. Perhaps the stiff opening could be annoying if you have to look inside to find things all the time?

MOWCAM, you are very funny!!
BTW, how long have you own your epi speedy?

LOL MOWCOW!

I have a epi speedy and I second MOWCOW. It is really tough!

That's just what I want! - a tough bag (that looks great) to use as an every day bag in between using my vernis bags. I loooove vernis, but sometimes I just want to carry something I don't feel like I have to be careful with.