User bought item to be deliver in a country where USPS doesn't do tracking!

tzar

Mar 12, 2012
Hi!

I had someone purchase a pair of shoes off of my account and I have to ship the shoes to a country in eastern europe. I have no problem selling internationally but when I went to print the label it said that "delivery confirmation" was not available for my selected destination.

I looked into UPS and FedEx but the options start at $150 as opposed to USPS where Priority Mail and First Class International for this package would cost from $20 to $40.

What should I do?

USPS First Class International = no tracking
USPS Priority International = limited tracking to a few countries
USPS Priority Express = tracking with signature

USPS Priority Express International does not come with online viewable signature. So far, from my experience, one gets online signature only for Priority and Priority Express packages sent to UK, and for Priority Express packages sent to Canada, and only because Canada Post and Parcelforce offer this service (online signature).

USPS Priority Express International does not come with online viewable signature. So far, from my experience, one gets online signature only for Priority and Priority Express packages sent to UK, and for Priority Express packages sent to Canada, and only because Canada Post and Parcelforce offer this service (online signature).

If you track through the website of the country of delivery you can see the signature; I just double-checked my sold orders and could see it for packages sent to Canada, the UK, France, Denmark, and Norway.

How much are do the shoes cost?

What does the buyer's feedback left for others look like?

The shoes sold for $550 and she seems like a good ebuyer. Only left positive feedback.

USPS First Class International = no tracking
USPS Priority International = limited tracking to a few countries
USPS Priority Express = tracking with signature

So USPS express is my only option? All I need is for the package to say "delivered" to be protected right?

If you track through the website of the country of delivery you can see the signature; I just double-checked my sold orders and could see it for packages sent to Canada, the UK, France, Denmark, and Norway.

Yes, it depends on the postal system of the country of delivery.

I don't usually use Express mail, so I have only a very few packages sent that way. But, I remember that Japan didn't show the signature, for example.

The shoes sold for $550 and she seems like a good ebuyer. Only left positive feedback.

So USPS express is my only option? All I need is for the package to say "delivered" to be protected right?

For $550, you only need to show delivery. What is the country you're shipping it to?