"Useless" Designer Accessories

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Inspired by The Fashion Spot, I'm curious what less-than-practical designer accessories you own. Like Prada tricks or this LV keychain:

[​IMG]

2. I got the LV key chain with this advert from the 20's. It's lovely but just a key chain.

3. I bought a Mulberry keychain to go with my Roxanne. It is a HUGE leather tassel - about 8 inches long, looks more like a curtain tie-back!! My husband refuses to carry it, but I think it is cute. At least it is hard to lose.

4. I love that LV keychain! But I don't love it enough to pay $230 for it right now :sad:

5. I have a Tiffany's keychain, but that doesn't have anything to do with purses!

6. i think cell phone tassles are fairly useless. i threw away the one that came with mine, so why would i spend $100+ on one with a logo? i don't let myself buy designer keychains, tassles, cell cases, ipod cases, etc. most of them seem to run 200$ or more and with that, i'm well on my way to a new bag. if i had a pile of money sitting around for my own entertainment, i might, but i doubt it.

7. Agreed. I throw around my keys so much, I'd scratch up that $200 keychain within a week. My cell phone is pretty beat up, too, and it's less than a year old.

8. I agree with Amanda and Cristina about cell-phone tassels. That and handbag tassels that are not originally part of the bag (feel bad saying it because my mom has one).

9. I have a Coach keychain with little pave crystals on it, which I got from eBay for like $35. It's cute. But that's pretty much the most I would pay for a keychain.

10. I bought a Coach keychain which holds two pictures and I hardly ever use(d) it.

11. I have a Marc Jacobs ipod mini holder. I really don't know what I was thinking when I deceided to get it. I mean it looks great, but it's too big for my ipod. I got my parents to bring it back for me from the states so I didn't know it didn't fit my ipod properly. I paid $250 CAD (or something like that) for it and I just think I could have put that money towards something more useful, like another purse! :amuse:

12. Those things bug me so much. I once saw a phone holder that was 250, and I was like my phone didn't even cost 250. lol :weird:

13. I have a Prada heart trick, its just a cute thing to hang from my bag...just like my cell phone charm :lol:

14. the lv astropill is absolutely useless unless you're rich and have money to blow...a $230 flashlight?? no thanks...

15. yeah, that astropill thing is funny. but i think the gucci dog accessories take the cake. does your dog really need to chew on something gucci?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice