Used the 25% off coupon!

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Well, last night my husband and I were talking about Christmas/Hannukah this year (I'm Jewish) and he told me to go ahead and use my Coach coupon to get myself some things (other than bags for a change) from him! So I went to Coach today and got:

Susie sunglasses in burgandy - my first pair of "high end" sunglasses
Shearling Legacy newsboy cap (had to be shipped, but I'm sooo excited - I had a wool newsboy cap that I literally wore to pieces abuot 10 years ago and never found another one until now)
Soho metallic wristlet in lilac (also wil be shipped)

Will post pics once everything arrives!

What did everyone else wind up with?

aarti - it's not online. I found it in the last catalogue they sent me on page 32 (it's actually just a pic of a model with the hat on). Apparently it's in low quantities because my SA wasn't able to order it from the distribution center- she had to use a special form and request it from another store because they were down to "reserve quantities" or something like that (the SAs reading this are probably pulling their hair out at the layman's way I described that - sorry!)

i won't go until after work today, but congrats on your purchases!

i think a bag i want may have to be shipped...i want the Large Signature Stripe [15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)] tote in black, and i think our stores only have the standard size [14 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W)].

my wishlist is SOOO long, it totaled: $2608.00. :wtf:

and no, i'm not going to spend nearly that much money lol. :shame:

i won't go until after work today, but congrats on your purchases!

i think a bag i want may have to be shipped...i want the Large Signature Stripe [15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)] tote in black, and i think our stores only have the standard size [14 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W)].

my wishlist is SOOO long, it totaled: $2608.00. :wtf:

and no, i'm not going to spend nearly that much money lol. :shame:

Have fun shopping - I can't wait to see what everyone gets! I love the black signature stripe- can't wait to see pics!

Thanks everyone - I'll definitely post pics when they get here!

newaddiction - there's no way I can wait, so those babies come out NOW! Actually, if it was nicer outside, I could have already broken in my new shades!

Yeah! Congrats on your new purchases!

I decided as part of my spending hiatus not to use it...but I sent it to my stepmom and am hoping she'll buy some things from my Christmas list!!! I asked her for the katy tote, the star cell lanyard with the white leather handle, and the longer black gloves with the cashmere lining.

Well I have the Signature Stripe wristlet in parchment coming, and today I picked up a Hamptons wristlet. We'll see. I also stopped at LV to pick up my Mom's Xmas gift.