Used my PCE on my last reveal for awhile!

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Just wanted to share some goodies before taking a break.
My husband and I are beginning renovations on our home (so excited).

I went back to a bag that I previously purchased, the UV med candace. But unfortunately, it had some color loss. So I decided to look at the black, and "love it"! I picked up 2 of the new waverly daisy accessories as well.
I'm really happy with my bag, I love all the compartments and zip pockets, very functional!

Thank you, and I will be watching all of the reveals from afar :smile:

Attachments

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bag and accessories are beautiful!! I just got my first Candace in Chambray. Haven't carried her yet but can't wait to. Even though I have UV Molly, the UV Candace has always tempted me.

Congrats on your renovations!

daisyjane

Nov 23, 2009
Cute waverly! Thinking of getting it myself, but can't decide between the wristlet or the tech case.

Enjoy your new goods.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
That's so very pretty in black, love it. The accessories you chose are super cute too. Thanks for sharing!

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bag and accessories are beautiful!! I just got my first Candace in Chambray. Haven't carried her yet but can't wait to. Even though I have UV Molly, the UV Candace has always tempted me.

Thank you! I seen the Chambray, it is Stunning, congrats! I already conditioned and sprayed my candace :smile: I'm just happy I was able to get 1 more bag before getting started on our project. Now I get to shop for decor for my new kitchen and bathroom.:

Congrats on your renovations!
Nice choices! I love the Candace bag!! and I also like your butterfly bed set .. lol
Thank you! My bed set was a gift from my mom. I love butterflies :smile:
Cute waverly! Thinking of getting it myself, but can't decide between the wristlet or the tech case.

Enjoy your new goods.
Thank you! I love how the wristlet has 3 credit card slots and a front slip pocket.
Love the Candace, and the Waverly accessories are so cute and fun! Congrats!
Thank you! I love daisies too, so they were a must :smile:
That's so very pretty in black, love it. The accessories you chose are super cute too. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I love how timeless and classic candace looks in black.

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Love your bag and accessories. Congrats.
Thank you!
Congrats on your renovations - that's really exciting! I hope to be doing that soon too!

You can't go wrong with a gorgeous black bag - Candace will carry you season after season and year after year...or until the ban is broken:graucho:Love the accessories too!
Thank you! The renovations are beginning in a couple of weeks, but this week, we are choosing new cabinets and appliances.:biggrin:

I agree that black is a color that will remain timeless and the candace will be a nice edition for years to come.

Harley57

Feb 2, 2011
Midwest
Just wanted to share some goodies before taking a break.
My husband and I are beginning renovations on our home (so excited).

I went back to a bag that I previously purchased, the UV med candace. But unfortunately, it had some color loss. So I decided to look at the black, and "love it"! I picked up 2 of the new waverly daisy accessories as well.
I'm really happy with my bag, I love all the compartments and zip pockets, very functional!

Thank you, and I will be watching all of the reveals from afar :smile:
Absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your purchases and good luck with the home renovations!