Used MC Eye Need you $1000 good deal?

1. This is the bag I have won from auction, is it a good deal? The seller only has the dustbag and in her description there are many scratches on multiple places :wondering

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Once you have cleaned the bag and hardware, it becomes as new!!
    Good deal for a discontinued limited piece!:love:

3. Thank you xLAUx!! I was reading the post about using toothpaste to clean the hardware, do you have any suggestion how to clean the canvas and leather? Sorry for such a dumb question but is there anyway to "deoxidize" the leather :shame:

4. Congrats on your new limited piece..It's great deal !!!

toothpaste seems to work (I used Brasso) for hardware. I don't have any suggestion for canvas oor leather because too afraid to add the damage. I personally will contact the company who clean designer bags/items.

may be others can help you better.

5. That's super cute!!!

6. I usually clean the hardware with a silver polish or something like that (here in the forum tpf'er use "Brasso", isn'it?).. my padlock and metallic handles are brand new when I use it!
    For the leather i haven't tried nothing at all, but girls here loves Apple leather care:yes:
    If you "search" in the forum you find many post about cleaning LV:flowers:

7. Thank you so much everyone!!! Japan has alot of auctions with great deal if any of you are interested :yahoo:

8. Did you bought from eBay?:smile:

edit: sorry, i wrote "bought" instead BUY...what a mistake!!! -.-

9. I got it from yahoo auction, yahoo is alot more popular than eBay in Japan I think ;)

10. congrats...that bag is beautiful...

11. Do you have a link to yahoo japan auctions?

Good deal and cool bag!!

12. Yes sure here it is:

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/

You will be able to find items using English keywords, but if you use Japanese you will find alot more ;)

13. Cute bag! Congratulations!

14. :yahoo:Very cute!!! Enjoy it! That's one hot bag!!! I LOVE mine. :love:

needyoubagpic.JPG
  15. It is so lovely!! I wish the previous owner had kept her bag as nice as yours :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice