Used Coach Poppy Zippy Wallet

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Hey Gals!
I just purchased a Silver Lurex groovy on evilbay (first siggy bag I have liked):smile:. I think I'm going to need a smaller wallet to put in it. I stumbled across a used spearmint zippy wallet that is Buy it now for 60 or OBO....is that too much for a used wallet? I contacted seller, it is in great condition and I know it retailed for 98.....
So long and short, is that too much for used or was it ok of me to offer a bit lower and to see what she says? I REALLY like the spearmint color. So cheerful...
Any opinions welcomed!

Hey Gals!
I just purchased a Silver Lurex groovy on evilbay (first siggy bag I have liked):smile:. I think I'm going to need a smaller wallet to put in it. I stumbled across a used spearmint zippy wallet that is Buy it now for 60 or OBO....is that too much for a used wallet? I contacted seller, it is in great condition and I know it retailed for 98.....
So long and short, is that too much for used or was it ok of me to offer a bit lower and to see what she says? I REALLY like the spearmint color. So cheerful...
Any opinions welcomed!
I almost bought one of those groovy's...and I dont like siggy usually either, its such a beautiful bag! I bought my zippy off of evil bay new for $65 so I think its ok for you to offer lower than $60...good luck :smile:

I think it's always okay to offer a bit lower if a seller offers the "Best Offer" option. To me, if the seller didn't want to take less than $xx.xx they wouldn't have given me the option to make an offer. The worst they can do is reject your offer, so go for it.