used bag from elux? :(

KRISSY0502

Feb 8, 2008
I ordered a Monty GM from Eluxury and received it today. I was a little bit worried ordering online coz I'm afraid I'll be receiving a used item, you know, other customers using it for a while then decides the bag is not really for them thus returning them. Well, when I opened the box, I obviously did not get a brand new one! The lock is already placed on the leather piece close to the zipper, the keys are missing and there is a slight dirt on the vachetta already! Oh well...I called customer service and they were helpful. I just need to drop the box to Fedex and wait a couple more days to get my bag. Hopefully, I will get a really new one!

I am so sorry you experienced this. I've heard many complaints about elux recently. I myself have been ordering from elux since they were just a small startup company and have never had any problems. But I think they are getting big and very popular so they couldn't keep up with the good service.

It's good that you called them immediately to exchange it. Hope you get a brand new one this time. :flowers:

I am really hoping to get a brand new one! I am paying full price and I deserve to have a new, unused one. It just sucks coz I was so excited to use my new Monty and then this...Oh well...

I hope you get a new one; I've ordered from eluxury several times and have always received new pieces.
This is one of the reasons I don't believe LV should accept returns.

Sorry that it happened to you. I didn't think of this much when I ordered my Mini Lin Croisette speedy but recently, I found some marks on it and they definitely weren't caused from me... I think someone had returned the bag after using it too but it's too late for me to return it. :s

Sorry about your experience but don't let it discouraged you from using elux again. I have ordered lots of items from them and had one bad experience ~ I received a very obvious used item ~ but they quickly rectified it and even gave me a $50.00 gift credit.

Hope you get your "brand new" bag soon!

That's good they are going to replace it for you. I would feel uncomfortable at purchasing from E-luxury in the future. I only purchased a strap from e-lux a while back, but did not have any probs. I haven't ordered anything else from the site.

Hope they send you a perfect replacement one. Any small flaw to me is unacceptable especially when I'm paying too much $. Hope they wouldn't charge you for return shipping, as they did on mine even if it's their fault. Please keep us posted and show modelling pics :smile:

I am really hoping to get a brand new one! I am paying full price and I deserve to have a new, unused one. It just sucks coz I was so excited to use my new Monty and then this...Oh well...

You're "HOPING" to get a new one???!!! You MUST get a new one-do not accept an obviously used bag. That totally sucks and for the $ you've spent you deserve a perfect bag. Do not settle. I've heard such bad stuff about Elux lately-yuck. Good Luck!