Use inclusion speedy as a keychain?

1. Do you think using the new inclusion speedY keychain as a keychain will rouine it ?

2. Probably, since it's just acrylic or whatever they use, I'm sure it can get dinged up.

3. Right I would be careful with it and not bang it around too much. Speaking of which I want a pink inclusion ring SO badly. I keep hunting eBay for them but nowhere to be found :sad:

4. YES! My mom has the black one and I have the beige one. I use mine as a purse charm and it's stayed really nice. My mom switches off between putting a key on it every so often to putting it on her bags as a purse charm also. I wish they'd make more colors/styles..I love them!

5. Lol..I meant, YES it'd be ok, not yes, it'd ruin it.

6. I'd be a tad afraid, which is probably why I haven't invested in one ! :shame:

7. ^^I'd be afraid too!

8. How much are they?

9. This was BEFORE the price hike.

[​IMG]

10. WOW !!! The thin bracelets went up to $270 but the thick ones went up to $335, only $5 more, I wonder if elux has a typo on the thin ones?

11. That's weird, my fiance got me the PM bracelet last week and it was still $230.

12. Thanks PurseFanatic!!!! I love the keyholder, but it just wouldn't last as long as the new valet one they came out with. Not that I feel I should really spring for that one either at $270.

Thanks again!

13. Oh ok, like I was thinking, elux must have a typo! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice