Use Azur bag now?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For those recently just purchased Azur Speedy or else, just wondering whether you have carried them right away, or you will wait till spring time? :supacool: :supacool:

2. i used mine yesterday=) but i live in texas where its still a little warm

3. I think i'll use it in the winter also...barring snow and rain. It's a cute winter white...and a spring cream. lol

4. Of course use it now!! First ones to get it should strut their stuff regardless of the season. :biggrin:

5. I'm using mine now, no way I could wait till spring :lol:

6. I'm still struggling with the size....:s

7. When I get my azur bags, i will use it immediately. I wouldn't wait till spring. Except it rains or snows, on this days i won't use it :smile:

8. I might carry it on warmer winter days. I have the damier speedy so I use that one in the winter. But in the summer, my azur will be my primary bag.

9. I used mine yesterday and plan on using it today might give it a rest next week. I'm still paranoid about the handles. I took it to work and everyone kept touching it and wanting to see it. I was :wtf: :sweatdrop:

10. same here :yes: i bet it looks wonderful on you from looking at your avatar:flowers:

11. :blush: aww thanks :flowers: your saleya looks good with the mini pochette, probably looks good on you too!