USA Price Increase STARTS TODAY! ARGH!

I just bought the Mono Zippy Coin Purse on eLux and got it for the old price of $275. The only thing that stinks is no more free shipping for items that are just LV.

Same here. I was pleased to see that eLux hasn't updated prices just yet. I ordered a new Speedy 35 this morning. I panicked because I went to order it just yesterday before the price increase, and they were OUT OF STOCK!

Must be my lucky day....

yup. i bought my vernis sunset yesterday for $750 bc the price was going up to $785 today for sure! i went to buy it, and i noticed the price said 785, and i said i thought i remember it being a little lower, my sa said that was the price for tomorrow (today). needless to say, i shopped.

Same here. I was pleased to see that eLux hasn't updated prices just yet. I ordered a new Speedy 35 this morning. I panicked because I went to order it just yesterday before the price increase, and they were OUT OF STOCK!

Must be my lucky day....

I was surprised to see that! The new prices are so UGH! :cursing:

Any idea if this is the last price increase for a while? ... Hopefully until at least July so I can get my first LV for my birthday and not burn a hole in my parents' wallets?

I’m normally a Gucci Fan, for one thing they offer a great variety and most importantly they have a sale twice a year. lately I’ve been admiring all of the beautiful LV’s you ladies have. I have always preferred the Mono LV’s over all others, but shied away because of all the fakes out there. Last Saturday I purchased a Mono Zippy wallet for $585 (now $620) and I’m in love. I also recently found a receipt from the year 2001 when I purchased a petite noe for $475 (now $790). I feel like LV is getting a little outrageous with there increases. I want the Batignolles Horizontal, but after that I think I’ll be giving LV a rest. At least for a while.

^Isn't the zippy wallet great?! I grabbed one before the price increase and went back for the zippy coin purse (which increased to $290 from $275). I felt really guilty about buying the coin purse even at the old price but now am glad I did. My mind can rest and enjoy!

the last time LV had a price increase, eluxury was definitely a few days behind with updating their prices...funny, given that i think i heard elux is owned by LV (LVMH? i know everything is owned by one, huge co.) take advantage on what they have instock NOW! i did :graucho:. (impatiently) waiting for my new eugenie!!!:party:

i've been putting off my lv purchases because im anticipating a chanel purchase anytime soon...ggrrr! i wouldn't feel this way if my chanel purchase went first before this happened...but now im like, i should have gotten the lvs first!