US weekly, Fall Style Special Issue

1. Has anyone seen this week's US magazine? Lots of bags! Kimora Lee Simmons with her $14000 LV, some designer bags, and a stylist who says there are no it bags for the season. Someone scan the photos, I don't have a scanner. I want Kimora's closet! It is bigger than my backyard!:nuts:

2. havent seen it but I'm about to rush out and buy it and I'll sacn in some pics

3. I wonder how much things will be downscaled now that Kimora and Russell are separated. Especially if they signed a prenup, although, she has been a part of Russell's growing empire with Baby Phat. She is so proud of her "bling" lifestyle that taking it a notch down might be actually good for her in the long run.

4. Anyone recognize this hot bag?

hotbag.jpg
  5. That's a Rafe bag if I'm not mistaken that Sandra Oh is carrying. =)

6. yeah, can someone scan the pics pls.. so I can at least see her loads of bags.. thanks..

7. Whats disappointing is that you can barely see them.they show a pic from the side. No front view except of her louis

kimora.jpg kimora1.jpg
  8. jen with not one but 2 bags. a ysl and another unidentifyable one

jen.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice