US return policy

as others have said, it does depend on the store but as long as you're a good customer and it's in new condition, they take it back and usually dont give you a hassle at all. I havent kept a Hermes receipt in about 5 yrs and never had any trouble.

bags........no.
anything else i think you can try. i took a belt back last week, no questions were asked. it was the wrong size but i got something else instead and they were super.

I'm going to the store tomorrow to return a Kelly bag. It was sent to my store for me sight unseen, but it's not right for me. There's nothing wrong with it though, but the receipt says store credit in 10 days. I'm very nervous, but some members here have been pretty supportive. So, I'm giving it a whirl. Has anyone ever brought back a whole kelly? If so, How did it go?

Do people try to return Half Kellys?
1000.gif

I'm going to the store tomorrow to return a Kelly bag. It was sent to my store for me sight unseen, but it's not right for me. There's nothing wrong with it though, but the receipt says store credit in 10 days. I'm very nervous, but some members here have been pretty supportive. So, I'm giving it a whirl. Has anyone ever brought back a whole kelly? If so, How did it go?

I have returned bags kelly and birkin: within ten days if it is pristine as purchased they CANNOT refuse to take it back.

hey--i hate every bag i have right now. why you ask? dont know..........some people seem to love their bags and i just have never felt anything (well except a few) was really quite right.

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that.....I know what u mean about something being "not right". I have 3 others though, and they're RIGHT for me.....well, one is really more my daughters'....I bought it for her, but I use it.......when it's right, it's really wonderful because u can have it for so long, and get it cared for too. Plus, u know it's always in style.....you'll never regret the money or the trouble it took to acquire when you find the ones that are rfu (right for you). maybe give it another try.....