US Open Tennis

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I've really been enjoying it so far...right now I'm watching the dynamic duo, Venus and Serena Williams, battle it out with each other!

Has anyone else been following this grand slam event?

im still watching it, as we speak! nadal vs fish. fish is terrible tonight - the kinds of mistakes he's been making makes me think he's just exhausted. it's really unfair to these two to have to play a match so late at night, i'm sure they're both tired. i should sleep but i just can't pull myself away!

I really enjoyed watching Fedrerer vs Andreev match the other day! Great tennis, to say the least. Andreev sure made Federer sweat a bit for the win!

Ahh, I'm a tennis fanatic!! I went to the Open three days in a row (12th year in a row)! :smile: DVR is my best friend haha... but I've seen pretty much every match so far. :smile: The quarterfinal match between Venus and Serena was amazing stuff... one of the better women's matches I've seen! I got to see Juan Martin Del Potro (amazing up and comer, had a 4 titles in a row/23 match winning streak which Murray just squashed) twice at the Open... I was so happy to finally see him play... he's very talented!! Anyway, I'll be glued to the tv tonight watching Roddick v. Djokovic... should be an amazing match (although Novak has kinda been plagued with various injuries and Andy is on fire lately... hopefully Novak will be able to give it 100%)... I think it'll be great! :smile: