US Online Website

Hello! I thought about making a purchase of my first Mulberry handbag. I want something that I can call my everyday bag and would last for 10 or more years. And where can I get deals on Mulberry if there is any? Thanks!!!!

you can buy from outlets if in the ul, check the shopping thread or even from trusted sellers on ebay. make sure if buying from ebay you get the items checked in the authenticate this thread on here before you buy, the girls are very good and helpful.

Hi!

You should prob buy from Mulberry.com or call one of the stores.

Mulberry have sale at Christmas and summer (you've missed the summer one). The classics hardly ever go on sale though, mostly colourful bags and discontinied styles.

Good luck :smile:

I'm an English girl living in the U.S, phone the NYC Madison store and you avoid the sales tax, or if you order from my wardrobe they deduct around 20% as you're not a U.K resident. That's how I got my patent bays for $995 instead of $1200
Nordstrom in San Fran stock Mulberry and so do some of the East Coast Nordies. They're not listed online and I've managed to get one in the pre-select before.

I think my sister in Connecticut saw some Mulberry bags in the Hartford area .. but she can't remember if it was Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms she saw them in!! :rolleyes: Honest to goodness .. doesn't she realise how important this information is?!?! :nuts:

I'm an English girl living in the U.S, phone the NYC Madison store and you avoid the sales tax, or if you order from my wardrobe they deduct around 20% as you're not a U.K resident. That's how I got my patent bays for $995 instead of $1200
Nordstrom in San Fran stock Mulberry and so do some of the East Coast Nordies. They're not listed online and I've managed to get one in the pre-select before.

Excellent tips - I'll add this one for US residents as well - Harrods online will deduct the VAT from the price of the bag if being shipped to the US. That is sometimes a steeper discount than MW (sometimes not) and they have a broader selection of Mulberry.