US carrying our LVS!!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I dont know about you folks but my favorites pictures on this forum are pictures of us carrying our LV's! Could everyone try and post one picture of yourself (or from the neck down if you want to remain annoymous) carrying your favorite LV?? I will get mine on later today.

I am excited to see!

Selena

I'll try to take one later today. I feel like poop and going home around lunchtime after I get some work done, so I'll be able to play with my camera :biggrin:

Can't wait to see everyone's photos! :nuts:

LV Addict is undercover!! You look cute, I do the same thing. I went and got my hair cut yesterday before I met my boyfriend. I had just left Curves, the poor salon lady was like, you're sweaty, I felt bad for her. I told her I just finished working out.

Here's me and my SP 40 I don't have a pic with my Popincourt Haut.

sp40me.jpg

That's my new St. John suit with my prized white L'Epanoui GM and my brand-new Tiffany engagement flawless diamond from my fiance! :smile: I am also wearing beige Manolo linen slingbacks. All of my favorite material things in one place, lol! This was for a night out on the (Chicago) town. I'll be toting around this outfit at a medical conference next month. :smile:

I love how everybody looks with their LV! Dressed up or dressed down, you can't go wrong with LV. :smile: