US Balenciaga to the UK

ladycornflake

A beautiful freak
Dec 15, 2008
Not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I figured at least here it might be seen by more members.

I have noticed that Barneys has my HG Bal bag in stock, but wont post to the UK. Does anyone know if there is any way around this? I have heard there are companies that will buy for you and send it on to the UK? Where do I look?
Or is this just a lost cause?

you can try www.myus.com
they can help with your purchase and ship to you in the UK.
however, there is a fee charged for "personal shopping" if you need them to help put through the order with a US credit card.
i hope this helps you get your HG bag.

Not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I figured at least here it might be seen by more members.

I have noticed that Barneys has my HG Bal bag in stock, but wont post to the UK. Does anyone know if there is any way around this? I have heard there are companies that will buy for you and send it on to the UK? Where do I look?
Or is this just a lost cause?
Good luck! I'm not much help I'm afraid but I hope you manage to get hold of it!

Maybe the store will do mail order? I know that I've ordered from Bloomingdales & Neiman Marcus over the phone before where they've been unable to do international orders online. Might be worth a phone call?

Good luck :tup:

I use myUS a lot and have been happy with them, although they seem to have a backlog now and are shipping more slowly than usual. Anyway, one nice thing is that you can set the value for customs/insurance, although this means that you take the risk if you set a low insurance value, but I have never had any problems, although I have shipped two pairs of Bal shoes and three small leather goods through them plus several BV pieces. Feel free to PM me if you want more info on them; I've been a happy customer for a while now (but have never used personal shopper service as mentioned above)

The fees are a customs fee of 10-12% (not sure what decides which) plus 17.5% of the total price including customs fee - pretty hefty for bals!