US and UK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am shocked! lol by the UK collections... i never seen it before!!!:wtf:
    http://www.gucci.com/int/uk-english/int/spring-summer-08/handbags/

the blush bags are sooo pretty.. and soo many other travel/bags i havent seen before in united states. the collection here is so bad compared to UK :crybaby::crybaby:but it must be really expensive there right?? ...:sad: will it ever be available in the US?

and i was looking for the small collapsible duffle bag...and i thought it was sold out, but there is a possibility it is available in UK!!!! ahh!! i must go there!! :drool:

2. WOOO!

the small collapsible duffel bag was sold out in Australia/sydney too!!!

i had to wait!!!

and pick it up!

(picked it up! :smile:

lol

3. I know what you mean... some of the other countries have some really cute stuff.

4. i think us has a betteer selection (i am from uk) and i noticed on the us site before u get a sale section online- which we dont!