urgent: where can I buy long trousers with a lining?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    I'm going to purchase them online and have it shipped overnight to me. I despise pants without a lining...it doesn't look professional to me. Anyone else only purchase lined trousers? I also need it to have a 36"+ inseam. Even 36" inseams are too short for me.

2. i bought one pair of lined pants once. I liked them...for about 2 times...then when i washed them...the outside shrunk, the inside didnt...so the inside would get all bunched up inside. i dont think id buy another pair.

just curious- how do unlined pants look different? as someone who has little experience, i didnt notice a difference in the appearance so much.

3. I guess it's really personal preference. When I wear unlined pants, you can almost see panty-lines and such. People can hide panty-lines very well, but I don't know how to so I just buy lined pants to make it easier.

Just like dresses and skirts, I only purchase them if they're lined. That way, I won't have to purchase slips to wear underneath.

4. try longlegs.ca, I don't know if they have lined trousers, but they everything they sell has a minimum 36" inseam.

5. Try Zara, Banana Republic and Mango.