URGENT:turquoise owner need your help plz

ivivi

Dec 3, 2008
I have fall in love with Turquoise recently. now I've found 2 pieces in this color.
one is the turquoise patent new mini. the other one is the turquoise lamb timeless clutch with single stripe. I cant decide which to get both of them are gorgeous and I do have concern on both of them. I am very scared with the lamb so all my collection have none lamb but I do like the size of the clutch. I like the leather and long stripe of the new mini which I can play with it a little bit but again it is little bit small though.
I do have 2 pair of turquoise shoes: flat ferragamo and 100mm CL.
so my SA is transfer them to her now so I need to make decision soooooon.
SOOO PLZ help to decide.

thanks

I would get the new clutch. I have really fallen in love with them. I have a caviar navy that I love, and a yellow lamb that I adore, but have not used and I just got a message from one of my SA's and she found me a lavender. I have a mini beige claire but I am not as crazy about like I thought I would be, and I hardly use it. But the navy clutch is perfect for me and it to holds alot. Hope that helps.:smile:

I would get the new clutch. I have really fallen in love with them. I have a caviar navy that I love, and a yellow lamb that I adore, but have not used and I just got a message from one of my SA's and she found me a lavender. I have a mini beige claire but I am not as crazy about like I thought I would be, and I hardly use it. But the navy clutch is perfect for me and it to holds alot. Hope that helps.:smile:

Thank you for your reply. I saw the navy caviar and I like it as well. The like the clutch it's just the leather which scares me the most.
I do think of getting a beige mini or medium duo mind to let me know why u don't like the mini that much

I would be more scared to own the patent bag than the lambskin. I think lambskin is more durable than a lot of people give it credit for. The patent however...once it's damaged it's irreversible.

So I vote for the lambskin clutch.