urgent! trevi m vs alma mm in violet!

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
in a few hours I will have to decide if I should give back my trevi in exchange for the alma mm in purple! pls help me decide! Im a mom of a 4yr old.. goes to office once in a while and goes to the mall almost everyday....HELP by the way the trevi was an impulsive buy bec I thought it would functiom well as an office bag...:sad:

that is the very exact dillema! alma in purple is sooooo yummy but then the scratch issue will bother will me... and they also said that its very sensitive to heat... oh wow! im so confused!!!

I don't think the vernis scratch so easily. I have the zippy pomme and throw it around -- it is quite scratch resistant. As for the stunning vernis alma, the downside is the huge base but I remember you are tall and can probably pull it off. Go with your heart ;)

thanks so much! so the guess I was wrong that vernis scratches easily my heart screams for the alma but then its the functionality issue I also have this thing that I have to get the most out of my money when buying a bag that is why I went for the trevi yesterday but evrytime I see the alma purple....I still like it...

i love my trevi but then i also plan on adding and amarante alma to my collection. i think they serve two completely different purposes but if i had to choose one i would choose my trevi hands down. it is so versitile can go from day to night, and look dressy or casual depending on your outfit. it is my go to bag

So far, my Vernis bags have held up very well. No scratches and no problem with heat-----just don't leave it directly in the sun.

If you are contemplating the Alma, it makes me think you're not totally in LVoe with your Trevi. Go for the Vernis Alma, it is a stunning and very functional bag!

I vote for the bag that makes you have heart palpitations every time you see it. lol Go for the violette Alma MM --- it's a great-looking bag and this color is a one-shot deal. You can always get a Trevi later.