urgent! trevi m vs alma mm in violet!

trevi pm lang, so far its a keeper function/style wise. kasi actually still opting for balenciaga work hehe... but still planning to get a vernis if talagang sobra na sumpong ko... so far trevi satisfies my needs at the moment.. but itching for balenciaga pa din anu ba to....:roflmfao:

great choice!! i thought you bought the GM. the trevi is great vs the alma mm if you're going to use it for work, and for your days out with your 4 year old. handheld kasi ang alma diba, mahirap siguro i manage yun. (alma can be quite hard to manage since it's handheld)

congrats on your trevi!! waiting for another set of your great modelling pics!! :tup:

great choice!! i thought you bought the GM. the trevi is great vs the alma mm if you're going to use it for work, and for your days out with your 4 year old. handheld kasi ang alma diba, mahirap siguro i manage yun. (alma can be quite hard to manage since it's handheld)

congrats on your trevi!! waiting for another set of your great modelling pics!! :tup:

function wise I think I made a great choice but syempre iba talaga apeal ng alma!!! lets wait for the pm or verni speedy!!!! sige one of these days I will do a modeling pic of the trevi w/ latest zara outfits hehe! by the way were you the one who was asking for the pros and cons of the alma verni mm??