urgent! trevi m vs alma mm in violet!

This is really a tough choice 4 me- I say since you have a small baby go w/ the Trevi - it will hld up so much better and seems easier to open and close-my almas almost always need to hands to zip it closed.

I vote for the Trevi. The Alma is truly stunning but it cannot be held over shoulder, it's strictly handheld. And it's not convenient at all when it comes to little kids. The gigantic base and tiny handles would be a concern. Go for the Trevi.

IMO, I would go for the trevi because it's more practical for a mom. I agree with some of the tpfers that the vernis alma is handheld and it would be more difficult to carry especially when you have 4 kids. However, it seems that your heart is leaning towards the vernis alma. If you're ok carrying a handheld bag with 4 kids, I say go with what your heart desires.

Hi, not sure if you have gotten the bag already but your heart seems to be with the vernis alma. It's such a headturner! Do let us know what you have picked!

thanks so much for all you insights! very helpfull! well... decided to keep the trevi for the mean time since my main concern for throw/all around beat up bag has to be worry free but still chic! but did you guys know that there will be high chance that they would make the alma in pm and in speedy 30! hey in happened to mahina xs and WC 30 so maybe I will have to wait for this fingers crossed!!!:Push: