Urgent sizing help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to post here but I need a really quick answer on this if possible - I'm a 36 in nps,vps and ron rons so would a 36 be ok for armadillo and c'est moi? Should I size up to 37 for c'est moi?

2. Yes, I think both of those would work for you. Good luck!

3. I think you may need to size up for the c'est moi.

4. ^^^ yes, 36 for the armadillos. 37 for the c'est mois.

5. i sized up for c'est mois
    n i just ordered armadillos =P

6. Sorry to confuse you but the c'est mois were tts for me. Im a 35.5 to 36 and I bought them in a 35.5, I do however seem to be the only one. Sorry!

Lilgooseberry - did you read my public humiliation thread? As you have the c'est mois how do you find walking in them? Maybe I needed an extra size for balance LOL

7. Armadillos: 36
    C'est Mois: 36.5

8. I concur with Karwood, if you have to make a quick decision. I am still concerned re the c'est mois

You've had a few varied answers though, good luck whatever you decide. Let us know OK

9. Thanks all! I think the 36 is my only option so will see how they go! Will keep you all posted :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.