Urgent!!! Shoppers & color mavens!!! Need help!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I have to decide between 2 styles & some colors that I have never seen and did not find in the reference library, so I am HOPING someone(s) more up to date on colors/combos can help me out here...

(ok, taking a deep breath...)

Has anyone ever seen a Marwari in...naturel? :nuts: Does clemence come in naturel? IF you've ever seen the Marwari in naturel, does anyone know what color the straps are???

There is also one in ecru/beige. Anyone ever seen this color or combo?

There is an Evelyne in fauve. Anyone know anything about this color???

TIA!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. Parcheim u mean?

anin8888 has one in parcheim. the handle is like barenia colour, that is a vache hunter leather

fauve is pretty dark if i m nt wrong

3. I have the Jige Elan in Fauve Tadelakt. I love it is a beautiful color. Reminds me of light Barenia.

4. Robee, did you ring? Hee hee!!!

Yes, Robee is spot on! The handle is suede-like on the underside - doesn't fall off the shoulder easily.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=960196&d=1260418613

5. i just posted some pix of a fauve kelly in roo's thread on barenia.....love fauve

6. I read the color names right off the inventory list..and that's what had me so confused...as far as I know, the Marwari is only made in clemence, and the Evelyne in clemence, epson, or the very rare barenia piece...

For the Marwari, it was definitely naturel and ecru/bei which I took to be beige for the straps..there were parchemin listed also, but the ecru & naturel were separate listings...

For the Evelyne there were 3 that are listed as fauve! I hope to find out tomorrow what skin!

Thanks Penny, anin & tesi..I'm on my way to check out the links!

7. tesi I just looked at the pic of your fauve Kelly! :love:

Oh how I miss the days when if I couldn't decide I just took both (or three)..but..wow..what I decision I have to make!

Marwari on naturel? Or Evelyne in fauve, or Evelyne in my long loved vert bronze?!

Thanks everyone for your help!

8. SO..it turned out that the naturel & ecru Marwaris were canvas...:nogood:

The fauve Evelyne was a toile& leather combo...also...:nogood:

I passed on the Parchemin Marwari in clemence ...now I am regretting it!

9. patience, grasshopper!!! :biggrin:

10. :roflmfao:

I forgot to say I took the vert bronze Evelyne GM III....but *sigh* that Parchemin Marwari...:love:

ah, yes..patience...patience...:P

11. Evelyne in fauve!!sounds nice!!I have croc in fauve....FAB!!:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice