URGENT: Saks Return Centre

sadiesthegirl said:
Just adding my 2 cents....I am in Maryland and live 30 minutes from the Saks 'return' center. It does exist, the selection is hit or miss. They do mark all items permanently. The stuff they sell generally are items that they would not send to the Off5th stores. Meaning, there may be a flaw of some sort with the item.

Where in Maryland?

I'd like to know where too. Are the items "Irregular" or just floor samples that look a little used or returns from people that can no longer be sold as new... or a little of both? I have been contemplating a miu miu hobo from a seller that bought their bag from the saks return center, that's why I brought up this topic again.

It’s been awhile since I went there. It’s located in Aberdeen Maryland. Aberdeen is about 35 to 40 minutes away from Baltimore, heading towards PA. The discounts were around 50%, some a little more. I remember seeing a few handbags that were 'damaged'. It looked like when the original buyer tried to cut the tags off, they accidently cut through the leather handle. Some knitwear had snags. Some items had tags saying the piece had been altered. Some items looked really good though and I did not see anything wrong with it. The selection was so so. A lot of the clothing had stickers marking the spot/flaw. All of the labels inside the item (whether it was clothing or accessories) was either cut or had a black mark.
Like I mentioned, it’s been awhile since I went but I do recall being very tempted by a Missoni long sweater coat. It was beautiful and had an original price of $1400 or so. It was priced for sale at $30.00 BUT it was, IMO, damaged beyond repair. This is coming from someone who sew's/quilts, does alterations and has been doing this for 10+ years. This sweater was snagged, ripped and almost shredded in the front. There was no way to mend that damage. I thought about attempting to fix it for that price but passed.

Just adding my 2 cents....I am in Maryland and live 30 minutes from the Saks 'return' center. It does exist, the selection is hit or miss. They do mark all items permanently. The stuff they sell generally are items that they would not send to the Off5th stores. Meaning, there may be a flaw of some sort with the item.

Would you be able to let me know the address? Thank you!