Urgent Reply please!!Can we Trust our SA??

I only passed on it because the products that are offered are products that wont sell, say for example a bag with a good patina, or a scratch on hardware, ect... so those go back to the ware house and when LV decided to sell them to employees, they get to pick from them but they are SIGHT UN SEEN. So with that in mind I was very worried about how the bag would look when I got it.

It depends on how long you have work w/him, and did you two develope a friendship or still in SA-Client relationship?

hermm i've known him since day 1 i walked into LV... err i guess he has my handphone number,i got his, we sent pics thru fon, hermm i think i can trust him...but u know, sometimes i'm feeling over worried..but its normal i guess

i would think since you've worked with him before he's trustworthy but i wouldn't do it simply because it doesn't seem right to me. i have often day dreamed about having such a good relationship with my SA that she would offer me her discount on LV as a favor. but in reality i would feel guilty taking it and i would worry about her job because i doubt that is allowed. but that's me.

I was offered that deal once, and declined simply because the bag my SA offered wasn't of any interest to me. BUT, if it was something I liked, I would have done it simply because what your SA is doing is risking his/her career really. If anyone to find out about this they would loose his/her job or worse. If he/she is planning to leave LV and never comeback with your money, I assume you can claim he/she robbed you, and there fore file a Police report, I am sure LV managers would be helpful and cooperative when if police is involved ( worse case scenario...lol) I don't think someone would try to run away with couple of hundred dollars...specially if (I am sure) LV has every employee personal info...Good Luck,, but keep in mind once you get the item there is no return, and all defective merchandise is stamped with a special symbol which is recognized anywhere.

Yeah that seems kind of risky. I wouldn't want to purchase something like that without seeing it first. At least with elux, you can send things back but with this, it doesn't seem like you'd be able to do that. Plus, you could both get into trouble since that's technically not legal.

It sounds like he is taking the bigger risk, and it is doubtful he would risk his job for some extra cash. After all, if he tried to steal it, you could raise a fuss with his managers, and he would be the one fired.

It depends on how long you know your SA. I hardly doubt that he would run of with your money because it isn't enough to settle down on a nice beach house in the Caribean, right. But you have to follow your guts.
My SA has offered this to me but there wasn't anything I wanted otherwise I would have accepted.