URGENT!!! need help - shoes for a small size?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really need help. I need nice dress shoes ASAP. Something conservative/dressy, nothing incredibly flashy...but something that looks really nice. I need a dark colour (black preferred, closed toe, with a heel - not too high (no wedges).
    For non-designer shoes, it's VERY difficult to find my size.
    I wear size 5 in most American brand shoes (non-designer).
    However, I take a size 4 in my sole pair of designer shoes (Ferragamo Audrey). I've tried on Prada, found they run large so...Would size 5 (35) in Manolo Blahnik or Jimmy Choo fit me? What about Christian Louboutin? I don't live near a store that sells high-end shoes, and even then, I find it's hard to find designer shoes in my size anyway! So I must order online. There are no size 4's on Neiman Marcus online that I liked, so I'm hoping a 5 will work. I looked at Stuart Weitzman on Nordstrom online, but I can't remember how SW runs - I tried on a 35.5 once, and it was much too big. I know SW makes size 4, but I didn't like the shoes in size 4 on the Nordstrom site.
    Are there any brands/styles/shoes in particular that tend to run smaller? (Since I know it usually depends on the shoe itself).
    Can any small-footed ladies help me out? Thanks!

2. I know that Nordstrom's caters to people with really small and very large feet. I would maybe check them out, because they often order shoes in much smaller sizes. Jimmy Choo definitely runs a half size small. IME, Manolo runs TTS, and my Louboutins ran large. I normally wear a 6 and took a 35.5 in my Decoltissimos.