Urgent matter on authenticating my Celine Luggage Nano!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies! :smile:
    Hope someone can help me with my issue regarding on my newly purchased Celine luggage Nano in Souris (mouse grey color). I bought it from an online store called *******.com.au which is Australian website for luxury, designer goods and they also have 3 stores located in Sydney. I have received this bag today and I have 7 days before I have to return it if I don't want it. I was trying to get it authenticated in my local David Jones (which is a department store, equivalent to Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Saksfithavenue, etc.) but the lady said that they cannot give their opinion whether my bag is real or not :sad: Australia does not have a physical Celine store that could authenticate my bag, only small boutiques which are not allowed to say anything. Also, I have checked Celine stores in Australia and this company was not listed on their list of boutiques that are authorised sellers of Celine. I have emailed Celine directly but cannot provide any photos for them so I am now relying on you ladies! :smile: I am quite concerned that this could possibly be a fake because of couple of issues (photos included), a) the interior tag is a bit questionable, it's heat stamped and it says Made in Italy in capital letters, b) the serial tag number (this is my biggest concern!) - for the life of me I am not able to make any sense of the numbers, letters whatsoever. I have tried and tried but I feel like it's either extremely faint or quite possibly maybe there isn't any numbers or letters printed, c) the interior is suede material. Lastly, the original price was listed at 3350AUD but their price was reduced to 2889AUD. On top of that, since there's mid-year sales they reduced it to further more, 35% off, to 2177AUD equivalent of 1614USD.
    Thanks so much for your help in advance! X

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.