URGENT LM Pewter Crash update

queenofthemay

Jan 25, 2009
I couldn't resist enquiring about the pewter crash bespoke with Rose last night - she tells me that if orders are in literally this morning (GMT - so not sure how much time that gives you if you're on the other side of the Atlantic but worth a try) they can be added to this bespoke and I was welcome to share this with you all. So just in case any of you out there want to join in - you may be lucky if you get your skates on. Contact her direct.

Judging by this forum it seems to be a must have leather in the BE collection.

I don't think and bag collection would be complete without a pewter crash bag. I have the WTM and use it constantly! It is such a chameleon leather that it is truly the most versatile leather that I have ever seen. So glad to have this bag in my corral!!!

yes, I'm in! Rose said to place my order through BE Couture. Hurry hurry hurry!

I'm so pleased to hear that - when I saw your post earlier I thought you might be too late given the time but clearly not. Well done, as always, to those lovely accomodating people at BE. Think the BE couture part of the website must have really helped them on this one.

The impression I get from tpfers is that this leather is a must have in the collection - can't wait.