Urgent help please - Mulberry rosemary colours?

phoebe_baby

Shopping Queen
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Hi all....
I've just ordered a Mulberry Rosemary...and am confused with some of the colour labels!!
On NAP, there is a mauve which looks like the pix on the left
On LVR (where I ordered from), the colour Lavender is like the pix on the right. (This is the bayswater, but i'm guessing the colour is as such)...

On mulberry.com, there isn't a mauve - only a lavender which looks similar to the lavender colour on LVR.....So, are mauve and lavender indeed the same colour? Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling...going a bit crazy looking at the colours!!

Thanks in advanced for any help....

Attachments

• Mauve.jpg
    Mauve.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Lavender.jpg
    Lavender.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 208
I had a mauve rosemary I got from Barneys New York in MA - it was not the light pink color as above - it was a darker, deeper color w/tinge of brown - I actually decided I didn't like the color and returned for oak...I've seen the pale pink color on the Barneys website also and I think it was called mauve so I don't know about their colors! Weird...

i know. i actually like the mauve much more than the lavender altho i think it can be the lighting that's causing the difference in colour. i saw chicky's picture of her mauve rosemary and it looks really good. am hoping the lavender is indeed the same colour!! :blink: