Urgent help please - Mulberry rosemary colours?

1. Hi all....
    I've just ordered a Mulberry Rosemary...and am confused with some of the colour labels!!
    On NAP, there is a mauve which looks like the pix on the left
    On LVR (where I ordered from), the colour Lavender is like the pix on the right. (This is the bayswater, but i'm guessing the colour is as such)...

On mulberry.com, there isn't a mauve - only a lavender which looks similar to the lavender colour on LVR.....So, are mauve and lavender indeed the same colour? Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling...going a bit crazy looking at the colours!!

Thanks in advanced for any help....

Mauve.jpg Lavender.jpg
  2. I had a mauve rosemary I got from Barneys New York in MA - it was not the light pink color as above - it was a darker, deeper color w/tinge of brown - I actually decided I didn't like the color and returned for oak...I've seen the pale pink color on the Barneys website also and I think it was called mauve so I don't know about their colors! Weird...

3. i know. i actually like the mauve much more than the lavender altho i think it can be the lighting that's causing the difference in colour. i saw chicky's picture of her mauve rosemary and it looks really good. am hoping the lavender is indeed the same colour!! :blink:

4. I actually think the mauve looks more like the salmon pink from last season. They have a blenheim on sale in that color on NAP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice