Urgent help needed! Can I make it work???

shopaholicsister

Chanel fever
O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I am a size 8/8.5 US. 39 in Christian Louboutin and Chanel. I've been looking for a certain pair of Lanvin flats and found them in a size 37. Now I'm having fantasies of buying them and stretching them to make them work for me...I researched insole measurements online and a 37 is about .5 an inch smaller than a 39...am I just being blinded by the fever or might this actually work?

(ps: I do have a pair of Costume National ballet flats in a size 37.5 that fit and they are a much stiffer construction than the Lanvins)

Nope, not going to work. Even with stretching Lanvin runs small and a half inch too small is going to mean that you will have to stretch past the sole. Sorry!

Depend how high is your pain tollerance.By mistake, i have one pair of heels two size smaller and i wear them from time to time taking the pain.
If you accept this pain and you consider that it worth, go with them, If you are sensible at pain, sell them and buy at least one size bigger.

I did possibly think for one nanosecond that .5 inch didn't seem like that much:graucho: But as sad as it is- NO way will they stretch that much. I am a us size 8 and could never take a 37 in lanvin:nogood: Maybe the right size will pop up somewhere....