Urgent help needed - bulgari

Is this ring possibly real?

• Yes, I've heard of Bulgari using 14ct gold or white sapphires now

• No, I've not heard of Bulgari using 14ct gold or white sapphires at this time

Results are only viewable after voting.

PaigeMerlin

Feb 15, 2014
SW England
I'm in Greece and have found a 14kt white sapphire b.zero1 ring but as far as I know Bulgari don't do 14 carat gold or white sapphire :sad: am I right? Should I steer clear? Only here for a couple more nights and if I'm to get it they will have to get the white gold in. THANKS!!

Sssy

Jan 1, 2013
London
I would stay away. It is the same in Turkey, Egypt- plenty of 'Bvlgari' in 14k gold. They are just replicas.

PaigeMerlin

Feb 15, 2014
SW England
Thank you so much, you have just saved me hundreds of euros :smile: I thought it was a knock off after all the Prada and Michael kors bags I saw today but they have been a lot more obvious.

dia

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Bvlgari don't do 14k gold , so bear in mind that ring is not authentic , however haggle it and you could get it for around 150 euros ;)....

PaigeMerlin

Feb 15, 2014
SW England
Bvlgari don't do 14k gold , so bear in mind that ring is not authentic , however haggle it and you could get it for around 150 euros ;)....
Thank you, I do really like it but now I know its fake I'm doubting it majorly - what if I pay and it's plated silver with cz stones? I could buy that for less than 10 euros in countless stores! I think I might ask (as it's a bday present) for a trip to the Birmingham jewellery quarter or something. I do want an eternity band (pink or white sapphire, diamonds seem unrealistic atm) or a unique design that catches my eye.

Sssy

Jan 1, 2013
London
Thank you, I do really like it but now I know its fake I'm doubting it majorly - what if I pay and it's plated silver with cz stones? I could buy that for less than 10 euros in countless stores! I think I might ask (as it's a bday present) for a trip to the Birmingham jewellery quarter or something. I do want an eternity band (pink or white sapphire, diamonds seem unrealistic atm) or a unique design that catches my eye.
If I were you I would stay away from fakes and focus at something nice and unique. :smile: You can always buy authentic piece second-hand so it will be cheaper