Urgent help is needed.All opinions are important

Good morning everyone,
I have quite a long story with the website "www.lunaestrella.com" which puts me in a dilemma; whether to buy or not to buy, Return or not to return.
Because you are "TPFmembers & experts" are trusted source & opinions to me, I want to have your visions about my problem.
Long time ago I purchased a handbag from that site & took it to the official brand store in my country to authenticate it & it was authentic.
Later on I purchased 2 handbags from another on line store & the official brand store eventually ends up reporting them to be fakes after a month of discussion.
I reported that event to the owner of the site "lunaestrella" & she was a great help leading me how to purchase authentic designer bags online.
Since then I have purchased aroun 4-5 handbags from her site, with no doubt that any of them might be fake.
After joining the lovely TPF, I had an idea of authenticating some of the handbags I've purchased long ago from "lunaestrella".The first one was fine, I was shocked to know that another one is fake, & the last one is waiting to be authenticated.
When checking her site, you find good number of handbags mostly Gucci, because she asked us "Her group members" to elect beween purchasing PRADA or GUCCI this season, & Gucci won.
In her FAQ you can find this paragraph "Which she added after I have reported my event to her":

All handbags are 100% authentic. Most of our items come from the store outlets - meaning the actual Gucci outlets, Prada outlets, Fendi outlets etc. All of these outlet items come direct from these brand outlets - not random store outlets or brokers
You can absolutley take your items to the brand stores and have them confirmed as authentic! Purchasing from us is the same as purchasing from the actual brands except our items are a season or so behind and much less expensive! You can even have a copy of the store receipt to keep!
All items have store receipts and can be verified as authentic at any brand store!
My problem is:
Some of the handbags I purchased from her were gifts. The last one was a gift to my mother & she loves it so much. It hasn't been authenticated yet by TPF members, (Hope they will kindly do soon), but I'm worried What to do if it turns to be fake????
Tell me please all of you: How can I take my disicion?
I have to buy a new handbag for my mother If that one returns to be fake. How should I report to my Aunt that the bag is fake.
I cannot return the handbags now because they are used & have been purchased since along time ago, plus the shipping fee will cost me double.

I'm living a nightmare, because of that issue.
Is the site ligit or not?Can all experts PLEASE have a look?

Please GUIDE me. Thank you All in advance.

Hi, it's always difficult with small websites like this to say if they are authentic overall or not. Perhaps they think they sell authentic bags and it turns out they got fakes from a reseller. They also buy from several different sources. The best you could do is to authenticate the bag (like you do now). Try to return the bag if it turns out to be fake.

When looking at this website I would recommend to not buy from them because there are no addresses or company info.
Here's one more thread on this website: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/please-authenticate-this-website-www-lunaestrella-com-490359.html

Hope it helps.

Hi, it's always difficult with small websites like this to say if they are authentic overall or not. Perhaps they think they sell authentic bags and it turns out they got fakes from a reseller. They also buy from several different sources. The best you could do is to authenticate the bag (like you do now). Try to return the bag if it turns out to be fake.

When looking at this website I would recommend to not buy from them because there are no addresses or company info.
Here's one more thread on this website: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenti...this-website-www-lunaestrella-com-490359.html

Hope it helps.
Yes, that helps.
Thank you Elliespurse:smile: