URGENT HELP!!! Colvert color

Lala-purse

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
Hi, ladies please help me, i am buying a Colvert Birkin but i am so sooooo confused with the color, would any one PLEASE post a picture of its TRUE TO LIFE color in daylight, normal indoor light not super bright. Would highly appreciate, please help me ladies, i am super stressed. ☹️

Last edited:
Hi, ladies please help me, i am buying a Colvert Birkin but i am so sooooo confused with the color, would any one PLEASE post a picture of its true color in daylight, normal indoor light not super bright. Would highly appreciate, please help me ladies, i am super stressed. ☹️
Don't be stressed : it's a really beautiful chameleon color. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :smile:

Reactions: amozo
Hi, ladies please help me, i am buying a Colvert Birkin but i am so sooooo confused with the color, would any one PLEASE post a picture of its TRUE TO LIFE color in daylight, normal indoor light not super bright. Would highly appreciate, please help me ladies, i am super stressed. ☹️
Will you get a chance to see it in person before you buy it? I personally love Colvert (as do many others) and would jump at the chance to grab a Colvert B!!

Reactions: js2367 and csetcos
I have a Colvert Kelly with phw and it's very versatile. It's not dark like a navy, it's a medium blue with slightly green undertones compared to a true blue like Blue Saphir for example (Blue Saphir is darker and a true blue).
IMO Colvert is very easy to wear. But it depends on what you are looking for.
It looks different depending on the light, here are a few pics of my Colvert Kelly. First pic is most close to the true color.
Good luck with your decision!

Attachments

• DSCF6659.JPG
    DSCF6659.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 1,586
  • DSCF6541.JPG
    DSCF6541.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 1,489
  • DSCF6534.JPG
    DSCF6534.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 1,509